Ultherapy® is the only *FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that **lifts and tightens the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the chest.
Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher look from your brow to your chest!
Build new collagen
Focused Ultrasound. No Surgery.
No downtime and natural result
Just one non-invasive Ultherapy® treatment helps counteract the effects of gravity and sun exposure without downtime.
With Ultherapy, there is no downtime! You can return to your normal activities immediately after your procedure without any post-treatment restrictions or requirements.
1. Full face firming
2. Eye lifting, improve the eye bags
3. Reduce wrinkles
4. Jaw line Lifting
5. Improve the double chin
6. Enhance the collagen, improve the skin texture
*U.S. FDA CLEARED K072505, K121700, K132028, K1340322
**Lift the skin on the neck, under the chin, and on the brow
#Brobst, et al. Noninvasive treatment of the neck. Facial plastic surgery clinics of North America, 2014. 22(2): 191-202., Werschler, W.Evaluation of Micro-focused Ultrasound with Visualization (MFU-V) for Lifting and Tightening of Facial and Neck Skin Laxity Using a Customized, High-Density and Vectoring Treatment Approach. Presented at AACS Jan 2014.
Patented comparison to norms analysis uses the world’s largest skin feature database
Measure surface and subsurface skin conditions. Visualize of conditions such as spider veins, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and acne.
Quantitative Analysis & Visual Assessment：
– Reputable： The VISIA(TM) analysis database was developed and validated by the Procter & Gamble Company (P&G). P&G markets 250 brands to five billion consumers in 130 countries.
– Comfortable： A newly designed capture module rotates smoothly around the subject, greatly simplifying the imaging process while providing greater comfort for the client. Easily capture high quality, standardized facial images.
– Efficient：It literally takes only 5 minutes.
– Empirical：Grade your skin relative to others of the same age and skin type. Measure spots, wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, red areas, and porphyrins.
– Analytical：Determines overall skin condition and age, providing a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options.
– Excellent Experience：Easily manage your expectations and track your improvements with treatments.
VISIA provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins. Measure spots, wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, red areas, and porphyrins. It simulate the aging process to show clients older or younger by 5-7 years for spots, wrinkles or both.
Cross-polarized and UV lighting are used to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions. UV photography provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins.
2. Multi-point positioning system and live image overlay
Make it easy to capture perfectly registered images to document progress over time. Rotating capture module easily captures left, right and frontal facial views.
3. Canfield’s RBX® Technology
Separates the unique color signatures of Red and Brown skin components for unequaled visualization of conditions such as spider veins, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and acne.
4. Meaningful Comparisons
Compare results side by side for any combination of views, features or time points, including graphs and numerical data. Zoom and pan images in tandem for clear and easy comparisons.
5. Eyelash Analysis
Evaluates the results of lash improvement treatments with numerical assessments and graphic visualizations.
6. 3D VIEWER
Visualize the skin’s surface in three dimensions from any angle, rendered in natural skin tone, color relief, or gray scale.