360 Silhouette Instalift< Back
Silhouette INSTALIFT is a technological innovation offering women and men what no treatment has ever provided in such a simple and minimally invasive way: a reshaped face and restored volume by means of a 30-minute treatment.
Silhouette INSTALIFT represents the state of the art suspension suture and an extraordinary true technological innovation that opens up a new era in aesthetic medicine.
This technique leaves no scars and can be successfully used for all areas of the face and neck resulting in a fresher and younger look. Recovery time is minimal and patient can quickly go back to their full social life.
In 3 years, more than 130 000 treatments have been carried out all over the world.
New breakthrough- The Cone Technology
- The cone has a 360° surface to retighten and immediately provide a strong fixation and firm anchorage in the subcutaneous tissue.
- Fibrous reaction / Collagen induction all around the cones creates a solid support of the soft tissue.
- The entire surface of the cones is smooth, no “prickling” effect.
Advantages of Silhouette Soft
- Non-surgical technology offering skin tightening
- repositioning plus a regenerative effect
- 30-minute minimally-invasive treatment
- Redefined face, volume repositioned, reduced signs of aging
- Natural looking
- Minimal downtime
- Made in the United States
Uniqueness of Silhouette INSTALIFT
- Bidirectional Cones
- 4, 6 or 8 cones each half
- Totally reabsorbable
- Sutures were made from PLGA (LG 8218 poly – glycolide/L-lactide)
The Silhouette INSTALIFT Double Action-Lifting and regenerating
The lifting effect is fast and discreet as it is the result of compressing the tissue and elevating the skin at the time of implanting the suture. After inserting the suture, the professional applies slight pressure on the treated area. In this way, the professional reshapes the surface of the skin and makes it visibly smoother.
Silhouette InstaLift is made from Polyglycolide/L-lactide (PLGA), which has a long history of use as a well-tolerated, resorbable suture. The suture design was developed by scientists in the USA using reconstructive and aesthetic surgical expertise. The FDA has approved InstaLift for the mid face.
By resorbing, the PLGA acts on the deeper layers of the skin and stimulates the body so that it produces its own collagen. This action, which continues over time, helps increase the volume of saggy areas and restores shapeliness to the face.
Silhouette INSTALIFT can be used to treat different parts of the face:
- Contours of the face
- jaw line
- cheeks and mid face areas